Friday 20 February 2009

A very satisfied customer

Many of our customers take the trouble to let us know how much they appreciate the service we provide. Below is the text of an email we received yesterday. It highlights the advantage of buying your books from a real bookshop that actually has tens of thousands of books on its shelves as opposed to those businesses that just have a website and an account with a book wholesaler:

I just wanted to thank you for your fantastic work in taking orders and delivery. I found a book online on your website, called up straight away, ordered it over the phone Tuesday (17th) morning and it arrived this morning Thursday 19th before I left for work!! Awesome work.

This was impressive because I had previously found the same book at____________, only because I searched online for the book and it was the first site that came up with it, I ordered and paid for it immediately, they said 7-10 working days, 3 weeks later they couldnt even give me an ETA on the book, so I cancelled the order, got my money back and 2 days later I had the book from you guys.

Good customer service, ease of contact, honesty and just good business are beautiful things and so often people forget that it doesnt take much effort at all to do a fantastic job and that is exactly what you guys did.

Thanks heaps and keep it up!!

Best Regards,

Jesse

No comments: